23rd April 2012, 01:17 PM
komalawaji

What kind of jobs can I get in Bijapur?

i hav given my tybsc computer science exam now n waiting for results also i hav given mca entrance. I scored 95.94 percentile but due to some reasons i will not b able to complete ny further studies n need to shift to bijapur.So i wanted to know what kind of jobs can i get in bijapur? I am fresher n hav no experience.plz reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in Bijapur City Karnataka? I am trying for NTPC jobs
  2. What is the donation for MBBS course in Bijapur colleges? How to get admission in Bijapur College?
  3. How may I apply for admission in MCA colleges in Bijapur region?
  4. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  5. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  6. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of best coaching class available for diploma CET? How may I get details about RR classes Mahadwar road(Belgaum)?
  8. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  9. How is BLDE medical college in Bijapur?
  10. What kind of jobs can we get after masters in Tourism?
  11. What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  13. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  14. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Bhgawans school, Puttaparthi? -- [New]
  16. What kind of jobs are available after maseter of finance and control? Which are the leading companies offering jobs for this course?
  17. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get after completing 4 years of B.E EEE
2nd December 2020, 11:36 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get in Bijapur?

Types of job you will be able to get is
Application analyst
Games developer
IT consultant
System analyst
Data base administer
Application analyst
There are also some other jobs apart from this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?