26th August 2012, 08:49 PM
ripendar

What kind of Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology?

what type of job i can apply..
i am b.tech bio tech student.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  2. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  3. What kind of government jobs can I apply for after studying final year B.Tech
  4. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this? -- [New]
  7. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course offers between jobs between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  9. For what kind of jobs can I apply after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  10. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  11. What kind of Exams can I give after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  13. Jobs after B.Tech. in biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  15. What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?
  16. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  17. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
26th August 2012, 11:26 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: What kind of Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hi,..
after doing B.Tech in biotechnology you can get a job in your bitechology comapany..
Beside this you will be a graduate..
So, you can try for many govt jobs..
you can also get job in govt sector...
you can give many exam like IBPS, WBCS, IAS,IPS,
Then you can be bank officer,bank clerck,ips officer,B.D.O., etc...
Try well...
All the best...
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?