17th December 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?

I have completed B.tech in ece and MBA with finance, what sort of jobs would be good for me

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after passing MBA in Finance?
  3. Which kind of jobs can I choose after completing MBA Finance?
  4. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  6. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  8. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  9. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  10. What kind of jobs are available for MBA Finance students
  11. What kind of Jobs I can get in Railway being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  12. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  13. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  14. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  15. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  16. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  17. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  18. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
23rd December 2011, 06:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?

You can find job opportunities in many electronics companies on the basis of B.Tech in ECE. Your MBA degree will help you in getting managerial jobs since you will have administrative skills along with electronics background. Some of the electronics companies are Sony India, Intel, Philips, Samsung, etc. You can also find job opportunities in software companies like Wipro, Infosys, IBM, etc. You can even get jobs in public sector firms like BEL, BARC, etc. All the jobs are good and you need to prepare well to get placed in these companies. You should choose job according to your area of interest.
1st March 2012, 01:20 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?

You should make your carrer in Finance.
30th April 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I am Amritha,completed my B.Tech IT, i need to know what sort of jobs can i apply after completing M.B.A. Tell me various streams like bank etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?