11th December 2012, 07:07 PM
gomathi kumar

What kind of jobs will I get doing 2nd Year B.Tech

Iam doing 2nd year B TECH, i wish to write group exams.. And i also like to start my preparations right now.. What kind of jobs i would get in this field ?
Which Group exam will suit my degree ? How can i start my preparation ?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. What kind of government jobs can I apply for after studying final year B.Tech
  3. What kind of training is provided for B.Tech 2nd year students?
  4. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?
  5. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  8. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  9. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. What kind of jobs I can get after Graduation in BBA?
  11. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  13. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  14. CDSE for 2nd year Engineering(IT) student? Age-limit? Physical requirements for girls? Kind of job in Defense services after B.E?
  15. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of jobs can I get after completing 4 years of B.E EEE
  17. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
30th March 2013, 10:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs will I get doing 2nd Year B.Tech

GATE exam will be suitable to have a good job after B.Tech. Such candidates can have jobs in PSU in firms such as IOCL, GAIL, SAIL and NTPC. CDS exam is suitable to find a job in defense. All these exams can be attended during final year. You can start exam preparations now itself using reference books and previous year question papers.
6th August 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs will I get doing 2nd Year B.Tech

hello sir I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student i have just completed my 2nd yr exam and now in 5th sem and want to do job in It company so am i eligible to do job in it company please suggest me .
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?