20th November 2011, 08:41 PM
ruthvik_001

What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?

hello sir,
iam a btech 2nd year computers student .I just need to know about the internship that has to be done at the end of 2nd year .please suggest me some companies that allow for internships in south region ,

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  2. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  3. Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?
  4. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  5. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  6. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  7. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  9. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  10. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad offering internship to CSE student?
  14. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  15. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  16. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Organization list for internship in Electronics domain for first year students? -- [New]
  18. Procedure of doing intern from other college?
26th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?

when will be the 2nd year form will be filled on what date ? please revert ASAP .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?