27th October 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?

i have completed my ca and doing mba 2nd year so can u say me what kind of job i can get with what salary

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?
  2. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. What kind of jobs are available after passing MBA in Finance?
  4. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  5. What kind of jobs can I get related to my degree after completing B.E, MBA
  6. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  7. Which kind of jobs can I choose after completing MBA Finance?
  8. What kind of jobs will I get doing 2nd Year B.Tech
  9. Am I suitable for Short Hand Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and with an age of 30 years?
  10. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
  11. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  12. What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?
  13. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  14. What kind of government jobs one can look for after MBA in Human resource? -- [New]
  15. List of universities which offer MBA course to B.Com 2nd year student in US and UK? Detailed information about it?
  16. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  18. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
27th October 2011, 03:43 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?

kind of jobs
=>auditor
=>chief financial officer(cfo)
=>invester banker
=>chief financial analyst
=>manager in banks

are some of the postings,which you can expect.

all the best
27th October 2011, 08:16 PM
anju anju

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?

ca is one of the professional course of accounting field, if you have completed c.a and did articleship with it then well and good , thre are many companies which hires c.a becouse c.a professionalist play a vital role in business field, as you know the 1st step we take is to get register for c.a so you may be aware of chapter where we get registered and after copletion of the course we become chapter's registered member,

getting job through chapter is the good choice becouse they provide you the job as per your quality,

in the chapter prospectus the avg salary detials have been specified

but we can not say how a company will pay to us

it depends on your ability, once you go and attend the interview, the last quetion will be how much do you think we should pay to you,,,,

do not mention amount before them your answer must be this " SIR/MADAM SEE MY WORK AND PAY ACCORDING TO MY ABILITY " you will surely get the job with minimum of rs.70000-80000 per month,,,,,,

but you should did articleship and must have atleast 3 years of experience

with this experience they can also pay you 1lack per month,,,,

if you dont want to be an employee then you can also open your own consultancy where you just have to hire the freshers bachalore's degree holder,,,,make a team amd audit the companies accounts,,,,,becouse as per the COMPANIES ACT 1956 every company must audit their account once in a year,,,,,,,companies will pay you in lakhs,,,,,
you must pay your team salary not more than rs.5000 depends on the population area,,,,,

if do not wnat to open consultancy then complete your mba and without mba degree also you can become

finacial adviser
chief financial manager
board member of a company(with experience---must worked as the above)
any many more,,,,

c.a is really having good scope you can grab the opportunity anywhere in the business field the only thing is you should hold minimum 3 years experience of practicle work,,,,
17th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?

is there any benefit of doing both CA and CS?
21st April 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

is there is possibilities of migration for a CA
15th August 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Hot many does C.A cost to compleate??????
1st September 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2nd yr b.com n after completing my ug i wil pursue CA so can i complete it before 25 n get a good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?