16th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?

what is the % required in b.tch for goverment civil engineering jobs enrollment???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for government jobs?
  2. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  3. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  5. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  6. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  7. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  8. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  11. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  12. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  13. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  14. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  15. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  16. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  18. List of government jobs which are available for women under civil engineering?
27th December 2011, 07:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?

The marks required for government jobs (after B.Tech Civil Engineering) may vary with the job. Most of the jobs require minimum 50% marks in graduation. Certain jobs require mere pass in Civil Engineering degree. The details on eligibility can be collected from the official website of the authority that carries out the examination. For central government jobs such details can be collected from the web portal of SSC, UPSC, etc. Details on jobs under state government sector can be collected from the website of state PSC.
13th January 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?

helo.. m a final year student in civil engg b.tech...my percentage is between 55-60 after 6th sem.So i want to ask how much i can earn after my graduation nd minimum eligibility for govt job nd hw much i can i earn in private firms at start...
thank you
27th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for engineering civil services in b.tech
5th February 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hello again same problem wth me..
that i've scored 60% in BE civil (still studying in 6th sem) i don't know much about civil engg. I want to fulfill my
parents wishes. Please help me to get success in my life.. thank you:)
19th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What may be the minimum % required for civil enginers in karnataka government...pls help me in my studies..
27th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

all share their problems here, i also have same problem. I'm nt at all interested in civil engineering. But my parents put me into engineering. I want to be a best hacker, as it is not going in right way because i don't have support for my passions. But i also want to fulfill my parents wishes, please help me , what to do after degree completion either job or MTech??
9th August 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have a 57percent in b.tech civil.. May i get a job? and what is my future?
9th August 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii
how much % require to get a job in mumbai
25th August 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage requirement for psu exams for civil engineering branch
15th December 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?
11th February 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How much earn after civil engg bacheloe degree
5th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimun persentage I have to earn to be ably to qualify for the subject
16th April 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

may i want to job in civil. . . I have exprince . Anybody help me? 03334569899
16th March 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hlw.......the same problem..
what is the min. % requirement of a good company in civil engineering?
please give the answer of everybody's question listed above.
17th September 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m in final year and i m the student of btech from civil trade
I want to ask the min percentage are required in p.w.d sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?