28th December 2010, 11:32 AM
dipesh.sg

What kind of questions are asked in ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare for GDPI and Written Exam?

which type of question in icici bank po exam and how to prepare for gdpi and written examination?

Please help

11th January 2011, 03:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare for GDPI and Written Exam?

ICICI Bank is one of the foremost global banks in India. They carry out exams as for the enrollment of the Probationary Officers. The exam is very strictly held 2 times in a year. The ICICI Bank PO test is mostly an Aptitude test. This exam will have questions from areas like numeric, logical and verbal reasoning, analogy and comprehension, figurative, data sufficiency and DI. Candidates should have a basic knowledge about the banking sector and must be well versed in the general knowledge part. Candidates who have successfully passed in the exam will be called up for the GD and PI.
11th January 2011, 07:11 PM
sonu1234

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare for GDPI and Written Exam?

for GD-PI you must have good communication skill and interpersonal skills. try to improve these thing.
24th January 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

at the time of exam original documents are required
please tell me
27th January 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

for verification purpose we need submit original cerificates or not
1st February 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know case study and gd's topic
8th February 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

wanna know case study and gd's topic
9th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my Written and got the call for GD/PI.I have some questions like :
how many vacancies are there?
what they wil ask in GD-gd on any topic or case study?
what is the selection criteria after gd and pi?
9th February 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

what kind of question ask for GD in icici bank po
12th February 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

my gd is on 19th feb..plz help me n provide some gd topics....plzz
15th February 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

wat kind of questions r asked in icici bank gp/pi..plz reply as soon as possible?
15th February 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

which type of GD topics we have to prepare for icici bank po 2011 for GD.
15th February 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I just wanna know how should i prepare for GDPI does any one have topics for GD based case study...
Plzz if any one have it just mail to [email protected]
17th February 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

wat type of questions are asked in interview??
wat is the selection criteria??
17th February 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

wat type of questions are asked in interview??
wat is the selection criteria??
17th February 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

which type of gd topics i have to prepare for icici
18th February 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

pls help for icici GD
18th February 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

which type of GD topics we have to prepare for icici bank po 2011 for GD
18th February 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

MY ICICI PO GD/PI ON 4 MAR 2011 IN MUMBAI, PLZ. TELL ME HOW TO PREPARE...I AM B.TECH COMPUTER PASSED OUT.
20th February 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

please give me GD topic for icici bank
20th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

iam from engg background ..i want to know abt websites for preparatiion of gd pi actually i am confused abt test cases
21st February 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i have icici po gd&pi on march 3rd............
can any one say wat type of gd topics , pi question will ask............
22nd February 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i have icici po gd&pi on march 3rd....................
can any one say wat type of gd topics, pi question will ask .............
23rd February 2011, 07:53 PM
jincy eapen

For iCICi bank PO exam prepare from the www.frehersworld.com as well for GDPI prepare from the site www.testfunda.com
23rd February 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw abt GD topics previously asked in ICICI...
25th February 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i cleared my aptitude test.....so plzzzzzzzzz send the gd topics and how to prepare for the interview........mail to [email protected] send
27th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i cleared icici written test and i have an interview on march 5th ...anyone pls tell me how to prepare for that...and i want previous case studies asked in icici interview.......pls
12th March 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i had my gd and pi on 3rd of march in mumbai.......................does anyone knw abt the results...............if anybudy has an idea pls contact [email protected]
7th April 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipesh.sg View Post
which type of question in icici bank po exam and how to prepare for gdpi and written examination?

Please help
Apprehensions about GD PI? Stuck with corporate jargon? Drowned in data, still confused? What to look for in a news? How to use facts and figures in GD? What is expected of you in PI? Answers to all these and many more questions at All Acumen GD PI Classes.

you can contact Pooja Dubey Srivastava at [email protected]
14th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me topics for gd n what type of questions are asked in pi pls rply me as soon as possible...my mail id is [email protected]
29th August 2011, 11:33 AM
SonaliBhatta

pls tel m d topics for gd n pi of icici bank...i hav on 6th sept...plz reply m asap..my mail id s [email protected]
1st September 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

did anybody know abt the gd/pi topics for icici bank....plz reply as soon as possible..have the gd/pi on 5th sept..... [email protected]
1st September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

anybody help me out abt the gd/pi questions to be put on for the icici bank... i have it on 5th sept... so plz tell me as soon as [email protected]
1st September 2011, 09:38 PM
abhishek_14

Cool Re: What kind of questions are asked in ICICI Bank PO exam? How to prepare for GDPI and Written Exam?

can anyone tell me abt the questions to be put on for gd/pi of icici bank....
plz tell, i m having it on 5th sept.....
plz reply soon... [email protected]
4th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

within how many days(months) is the po result announced from the date of having our gd/pi????

my email id is:
[email protected]
5th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I have my ICICI bank PO GDPI on 8th sep..can anyone plz help me out..im confused as to hw to prepare fr the intrvw..
4th December 2011, 05:54 PM
aditis005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared my Written and got the call for GD/PI.I have some questions like :
how many vacancies are there?
what they wil ask in GD-gd on any topic or case study?
what is the selection criteria after gd and pi?
Hi will u pls tell me how did u prepare for written and what all subjects were there for written exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?