23rd April 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of getting selected for ICICI bank PO exam with 55.% marks in Graduation?

Sir/Mam,
I have 55.7% marks in graduation and 63.9 % in MBA what the possibility of mine to be shortlisted for ICICI bank po exam.? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be provide me the information soon? Thank you!

24th April 2016, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting selected for ICICI bank PO exam with 55.% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I have 55.7% marks in graduation and 63.9 % in MBA what the possibility of mine to be shortlisted for ICICI bank po exam.? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be provide me the information soon? Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for ICICI PO exam.

Those who have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for ICICI PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Pattern for ICICI PO exam:-

Verbal Reasoning : 30 Questions - 10 Mins
Numerical Reasoning : 20 Questions - 30 Mins
Figurative Questions : 20 Questions - 10 Mins
Logical Reasoning : 25 Questions - 10Mins
Data Interpretation : 10 Questions
Data Sufficiency : 15 Questions
24th April 2016, 04:07 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting selected for ICICI bank PO exam with 55.% marks in Graduation?

You have completed 55.7% marks in graduation and 63% marks in MBA degree. You are interested to get job as Probationary Officer in ICICI bank. You want to know about the chance of getting shortlisted.

>>The first thing is that the students are shortlisted on the basis of online exam. The online exam consists of Numerical Ability, English, Reasoning and Professional skills
sections. The question asked in the exam is very easy. So if you score good marks in the online exam then you will be definitely shortlisted for the next round of selection procedure i.e GD followed by interview.

>>If you still have any doubt then you can go through the careers section of ICICI and get aware about that.

Link:https://www.icicicareers.com/website...programme.html
24th April 2016, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to participate in ICICI PO recruitment process, the candidate must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 55% marks in any discipline from a recognised university. You must be below 25 years of age as on 30th June of the recruitment process. Based on these criteria, the ICICI recruitment team will shortlist the candidates and they intimate the shortlisted candidates through mail.
24th April 2016, 09:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.

You are eligible to apply for ICICI bank PO exam with 55.7% marks in Graduation

Eligibility criteria for the ICICI Bank PO exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate .

-The candidate must possess knowledge in Computer Operations/Languages and should have proficiency in English language .

-The candidate age must not be more than 25 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of exam.

Selection process involves of

* Online Aptitude test,

* Psychometric Assessment (online),

* Group Discussion,

* Interview .
13th April 2023, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

If I have 5.96 cgpa am I Eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?