26th June 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in IISC for Ph.D programme? How can I prepare for it?

Hello
kindly help me what all questions i could
expect in phd interview in iisc, apart from subject
what all preparetions i have to made?
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in the interview in ISI for M.Stat programme?
  5. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  8. IISC and PhD
  9. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  10. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  12. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  13. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  14. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  15. What kind of GK questions are asked in IBPS exam?
  16. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  17. How to prepare for statistical investigator interview? What kind of questions will be asked?
  18. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
3rd August 2017, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in IISC for Ph.D programme? How can I prepare for it?

There is no fixed interview questions, specially for a programme like Ph.D, which is a research course. You need to be ready for any question at IISc. One can't guess what will be the question before interview.

Normally, if you are well versed with your field and confident, then chances of selection will be more. Hence, make sure you are well prepared according to your own field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?