23rd May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Which important things should I note while attending SBI interview?

Sir ,
i want to attend SBI interview .so please giv some important things to note..and suggest a good book for general awareness.

Related Questions:
  1. Probability to get a job after doing MBA Airport management correspondence degree course?
  2. Why does IT field expect the percentages of 10th, 12th and UG?
  3. Which are the most important things to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  4. Will they check my graduation marks while attending SSC and SBI PO interviews?
  5. Tips for UES Navy Campus Interview?
  6. What are the eligibility criterias for attending CTS interview? -- [New]
  7. In which language the interview will be taken English or my mother tongue? How to prepare for SBI Clerk interview?
  8. When are the interview results for SBI clerical exam?
  9. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?
  10. When will the SBI interview result be announced??
  11. SBI Clerical Interview result declaration?
  12. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of announcement of results of interview of SBI exam?
  14. Will failing twice in Geography Honors create a bad impression on the interviewer?
  15. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  16. How to prepare for group discussion and interview for SBI PO?
  17. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  18. Is it important to join any coaching institute before appear for the interview?
24th May 2011, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which important things should I note while attending SBI interview?

Like any other interview the questions asked will depend on the selection panel. You will be asked questions in both at the personal level and also technical level. You must revise the subject knowledge which you studied during graduation. Also there will be importance to the general knowledge section. You will be asked personal details like why you choose this stream, how you will be able to help in the progression of the bank.
24th May 2011, 06:32 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Interview is that way through which you will share your knowledge by face to face. An interview can be good if we prepare before some days. SBI interview is also a more important interview to get the good job. There are some tips to note at the time of interview which will give you positive attitude.
• Bring all your necessary material which you will be need at the tie of interview
• Wear the formal dress avoid the Jeans and T-shirt; if possible wear black trouser and white shirt.
• Ready your document file with proper documents
• Reach before half an hour at the start time of interview
• Wish your interviewer at the time of entering in the office
• Never break eye to eye contact it will show your positive confidence
• Try to reply every question answer if don’t any answer say sorry
• Have patience and speak clear
• Never try to hesitate it can create a big problem
• Not take long time to reply any answer
• Say thanks at the end of interview

If you will follow these tips then I am sure you will get success.
5th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

thank u nd i get somemore tips
22nd July 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

what if i am in graguation 2nd year and selected for written test in OBC bank what wud i ans them if they ask me how will i cope with my study and bank job please tel?
31st August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hai i got selected for sbi clericle interview,which will be on next thursday, am a m.com graduate, am feeling very much tensed how will be interview.... pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?