9th February 2012, 08:55 PM
VIJAY KUMAR MAHTO

What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of PO?

what type of question asked in po interview

11th February 2012, 09:56 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIJAY KUMAR MAHTO View Post
what type of question asked in po interview
hello!!

questions asked in bank PO interview

-tell us something about you

-what are your qualifications.?

-why you want to join our organisation?

-what policies of our bank are you impressed with?

-How you can provide your effort to lift the bank's reputation?

-why do you think you deserve a job in our bank?

-some common policies of RBI

-tell us something about your career

-what experience you hold for standing in country?

-what are your weak points?

tips for interview

-fluency is must
fluency is required in English.you are required to speak fluently to all the questions asked in the interview.a fluent candidate is termed as a confident candidate in some sense although this is not the whole thing .Do not speak non-sense and wrong answers.

-DO not give wrong answers

-confidence
confidence plays an important role if one wants to get selected in any job.But do not give wrong answers confidently.if a candidate gives wrong answer confidently that would be less preferred to a candidate giving decent and correct answers.

-attitude
attitude while answering should be positive.one should be smart enough to tackle the questions.do not show negative attitude as these things are important and reflect your personality.

-ability to tackle hard questions
if one wants to get selected in the top interviews conducted by the different companies or banks then one needs to be smart enough to tackle the questions.if a round question enters in the interview then one needs to round the question to only the limited knowledge and not those things which one do not know.

hope this helps.............

with regards
roknits
13th December 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of PO?

i m a bcom graduate nd having honours in management..i got selected for po interview..which type of questions they may ask from my educational background?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?