24th March 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is known as tyndal effect? How to prepare for these type of questions?

What is known as tyndal effect? How to prepare for these type of questions? It's really confusing on how to proceed on giving the answer? So, can you please give me the information on the same soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  2. What type of questions should I prepare for C, C++ Java? Books to be referred?
  3. What type of questions will be asked in job interview? How to prepare for the interview?
  4. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What type of questions are asked in interview? How to prepare for the interviews? -- [New]
  6. How can I prepare for aptitude for Syntel company? Types of questions frequently being asked?
  7. How to prepare for freshers interview? What type of questions will be asked in freshers interview?
  8. How to prepare for objective type questions in CS executive exams for module 1
  9. How is the interview conducted and what type of questions are asked? How to prepare for it?
  10. What is the procedure followed for professor interview preparation?
  11. How to prepare for Campus Placements? What type of questions are asked?
  12. What type of questions appear in WBJEE? How to prepare for it in just 1 month?
  13. Previous year or sample papers of SEBI?
  14. How to prepare for descriptive exam? What type of questions are asked?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  16. Problems with relationship type questions: How to efficiently solve them in less time?
  17. How to get admission in FIAT Pune? What type of question appear in the interview and how to prepare for it?
  18. What type of questions are asked in TANCET for M.E. admission?
24th March 2017, 03:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is known as tyndal effect? How to prepare for these type of questions?

Tyndal Effect is defined as the phenomenon of scattering of light when a ray of light is incident on colloidal particle. This property is used for distinguishing the true solution from colloidal solution and in case of true solution light particle is not scattered.

As far as you are concerned about the type of questions that can be asked related to tyndal effect then it could be the condition required for tyndal effect to take place and application of same.

Here I would also like to mention that tyndal effect is a short topics and questions of this topics are either very short answer type or short answer type. So while studying the same you should try to make as many as questions you can make.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?