9th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for professor interview preparation?

How to prepare interview for the post of professor? which type of questions they ask? how i behave? I am a fresher, now only complete my M.Phil commerce course, its my first interview so i need u r help? Can you guide me with the previous questions asked to prepare?

24th September 2016, 10:35 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for professor interview preparation?

You can be asked any question we cannot tell you. As a professor you should be having enough knowledge. Also go through your subject for which you have applied as a professor. Interview will be tough as they will check your knowledge & mental ability. Read about the current affairs & current happenings in the world. Be confident & keep your eyes straight.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?