15th September 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do degree course after Diploma on 10th basis?

I am 33 years old and I finished Diploma after 10th. But now I am interested to do degree course because I like teaching field. Please give me the procedure to do degree course.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  3. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  6. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  7. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  8. Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?
  9. Can i do Diploma on the basis of 10th after failing in 12th?
  10. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  11. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?
  13. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  14. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  15. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  16. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  17. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  18. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
15th September 2016, 04:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do degree course after Diploma on 10th basis?

After completion of your Diploma course, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course. To get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course, you have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get lateral entry admission for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course.

After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech course, you can pursue M.E/ M.Tech course and after that you can work as a lecturer or you can do B.Ed course and apply for government teacher jobs.
15th September 2016, 05:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

To do graduation degree after completion of diploma course, you have to appear in the entrance test conducted for admission in well reputed institutes. You can apply for LEET exam after completion of your diploma course. If you score more than cutoff in your LEET exam, then you will be eligible to participate in online counseling process.
After getting the result of online counseling, you have to visit the campus for completing the admission formalities. In this way the duration of your degree will be of only three years.
24th March 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please let me know i have done my 10th & now i want to do 3 Yrs diploma. So please confirm me after that i am eligible to do MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?