25th July 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

Plz tell me the last date of admission, entrance exam date,. Date for submission of application for entrance exam if any and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  3. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  5. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  10. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  18. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
27th July 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

Sir/madam i have nt take addmission .I want to do bsc honours with maths or in IT.Please can u inform that where should i take addmission.I live in bahadurgarh(Haryana).I want to study in a college where placement is good and fees is less than average.
15th September 2014, 10:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz tell me the last date of admission, entrance exam date,. Date for submission of application for entrance exam if any and fee structure
The admission date for B. Ed course differs from college to college. Most of the colleges close admission during the month of July end. So, you must have to complete all the procedure admissions, submission of the application within the during the month of May. For more info regarding entrance exam and submission date will be mentioned in the official website of concerned university. Here, I am providing best B. Ed colleges in Mumbai.

B.Ed colleges in Mumbai:-
  • Janseva Shikshan Mandal's College of Education Shevale
  • Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
  • Bombay Teachers' Training College (Accredited A grade by NAAC)
  • Hembur Sarvakash Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya (Recognised by N.C.T.E., New Delhi)
  • Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research
  • K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education Vidyanagari,
  • Malti Jayant Dalal Institute of Pre-Primary Teachers Training College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?