23rd April 2011, 06:49 PM
Sweethart

How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

i want do B.ed In Mumbai Univercity. Pls tell me about Admission , Fees & Date

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  3. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc?
  4. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  7. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  9. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  11. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University?
  12. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  13. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  15. What is the fee structure for LLB in Mumbai University?
  16. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  18. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
25th February 2012, 12:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

As per my knowledge for pursuing B.ed course from Mumbai university first of all you have to clear your graduation or masters with minimum of 50% of marks and then you have to appear for the entrance exam. After qualifying in entrance you can apply. Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance tests comprising of a written test group discussion and interview.Normally you will see notifications around the month of June.And for other detail you can check the websites of the college.http://www.mu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?