5th August 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?

hi sir i am a master of business management student so kindly help me with the fees structure and how to take the admission from Mumbai university as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  8. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  9. How to get admission in Mumbai University for B.Com 1st year? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  11. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  13. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  14. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  15. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  18. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?