18th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for recruitment for 12th students?

which is the last date for apply for Recruitment for +2 students? please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  2. When is the next NDA recruitment? Date of recruitment in Uttarkhand for GD?
  3. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  4. Whether B.Sc students are eligible to apply for TCS recruitment?
  5. Can I apply for NTPC recruitment exam after last date of applying has passed?
  6. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  7. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  8. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  9. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  10. Can I apply for LLB after passing 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Postal Assistant recruitment being a 12th Arts student? Number of vacancies available? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for Railway Clerk recruitment after passing 12th commerce with 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get job in ONGC after completing B.E. in Petroleum Engineering?
  14. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  15. Can I apply for HCL recruitment with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Eligibility to apply for ONGC and IOCL recruitment for B.Tech(ECE) student? Percentage criteria to apply?
  17. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  18. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
14th May 2012, 07:31 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for recruitment for 12th students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the last date for apply for Recruitment for +2 students? please tell me the date
first complete your question in which department you want to know?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?