9th April 2011, 11:23 PM
hitesh chat

Can I apply for NTPC recruitment exam after last date of applying has passed?

sir, date of applying for ntpc recruitment has passed. yet written test date has not passed. can i apply now for recruitment
please reply on my email...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  2. Should I have to appear in GATE to apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Finance) recruitment being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  3. How can I apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Electrical)? Requirements to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  5. Selection procedure and examination date of NTPC recruitment exam?
  6. Jobs in NTPC for 2015 fresher Civil Engineer? Expected post and salary?
  7. Procedure and last date to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in NCC, Maharashtra?
  8. How to apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer
  9. Are passouts eligible to appear for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts?
  10. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  11. In which exams I should appear to get job in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri for Chemical students? Important dates of application? -- [New]
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Criteria and last date of applying for NTPC, PGCL, BHEL and NC Railway?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying winter training in NTPC?
  16. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics?
  17. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
2nd March 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC recruitment exam after last date of applying has passed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitesh chat View Post
sir, date of applying for ntpc recruitment has passed. yet written test date has not passed. can i apply now for recruitment
please reply on my email...
there is no way you can apply for the exam. so the better thing would be to get yourself involved into some other job and prepare for the ntpc exam for next year.that would be good idea for u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?