22nd March 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of B.Sc Agriculture application on the basis of class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know what is the last date of B.Sc Agriculture application on the basis of class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st March 2017, 05:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of B.Sc Agriculture application on the basis of class 12th?

The application form for ICAR AIEEA examination is expected to be released in first week of April and last date will be in end of April. The examination date is 10th June, 2017. The minimum qualification for this exam is that candidate must have passed or appearing for board exams of 10+2.

The minimum age is 17 years and percentage of marks in board exam is 50%. You can visit official website for latest updates, Click Here .
31st March 2017, 08:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date of B.Sc Agriculture application on the basis of class 12th?

B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam is called ICAR All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission.

About ICAR AIEEA exam:

ICAR conducts this exam for candidates who after 10+2 with PCM and PCB are eligible for this entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board.

Minimum percentage of marks is 50%.

Minimum age criteria is 17 years.

Notification is yet to be released. Last date for exam is expected in last week of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?