12th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of distance B.A admission?

plz what is last date of distance b.a admission...please tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  3. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  4. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  5. Last date for getting admission to B.Ed course in Distance Education?
  6. Date of admission for distance M.Sc(Environment and Ecology) in IIEE, New Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date of admission in B.Ed? Can the course be done through distance?
  9. Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  10. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  11. Which is the best university for distance education in India for a working women?
  12. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  13. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  15. Procedure to take admission in distance M.Com?
  16. How to join distance M.Tech in Vinayaka Mission university? What is the admission date?
  17. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?
  18. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
20th December 2011, 08:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of distance B.A admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz what is last date of distance b.a admission...please tell me the date for it
It's really difficult to answer your query due to the lack of proper information. There are various universities offering the course through distance mode and each of them has set a different schedule for admission. Therefore, I would request you to re post your question with the name of the university you are planning to pursue the course from. Once you provide us the name of the university, we will be able to give you complete detail regarding the same.
5th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of appearing in BA examination of 2012 of punjab universty
14th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of ignou ba admission,G.C COLLEGE,SILCHAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?