25th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for distance M.Sc(Environment and Ecology) in IIEE, New Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student from Ahmedabad, Gujarat and interested to pursue distance learning course of M.Sc Environment and Ecology offered by IIEE, New Delhi. I am therefore very much eager to know about admission date for the same. I have accrued all information about eligibility but unable to get admission dates. I hereby request to please help me.
Thanks and Regards-
Yatri Baxi

Related Questions:
  1. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  2. Dates for M.Phil (Physics) & M.Phil(Ecology & Environmental science) admission in IIEE through Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. Colleges and university departments providing M.Phil in Physics?
  4. Part time Ph.D in distance after M.Sc in Ecology and environment science with 1st division?
  5. List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala? -- [New]
  6. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?
  7. Does IGNOU has M.Phil through correspondence
  8. Value of post graduations distance learning courses like MSc in Ecology and Environment
  9. Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?
  10. Admission procedure of distance course in ICE Delhi?
  11. List of Deemed universities which offer PhD in Ecology for M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) postgraduate?
  12. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges of Engineering in Delhi?
  14. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  15. Which are the best courses after graduation in BSc chemistry?
  16. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I join MA in Sociology through distance learning after graduating from DU?
  18. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
30th July 2016, 07:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of admission for distance M.Sc(Environment and Ecology) in IIEE, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student from Ahmedabad, Gujarat and interested to pursue distance learning course of M.Sc Environment and Ecology offered by IIEE, New Delhi. I am therefore very much eager to know about admission date for the same. I have accrued all information about eligibility but unable to get admission dates. I hereby request to please help me.
Thanks and Regards-
Yatri Baxi
The exam held in January every year and the results announced on April month. The admission will be allot during the month of June/July.
Visit for news regarding admission Click Here. For details about admission to IIEE you can communicate directly on the contact given below.

Contact Details:-
Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment,
A-15 Paryavaran Complex,
New Delhi – 110030 India, Ph – 011-29533801, 29533514,
Mobile – 9718362127, 9818024726, Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?