12th January 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges that I can get with a percentile of 54 in CAT Exam having no reservations?

i got 54.54 percentile in CAT and i have no reservations. i want to know the good college that i will get.

13th January 2012, 12:28 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Which are the good colleges that I can get with a percentile of 54 in CAT Exam having no reservations?

The chances of getting good colleges after having no reservation depends on the cut off list issued by the CAT authorities.
13th January 2012, 12:30 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges that I can get with a percentile of 54 in CAT Exam having no reservations?

dear friend,
My friend you have secure a very poor percentile in CAT exam, so, you will not be able to get a good MBA college..

I will suggest you , not to go for MBA course wright now..

It will be better for you to prepare for CAT exam once again..
And appear in CAT exam next year..

Because if you don't get a good MBA college , then you will not be able to get a good job opportunity..

That's why I will suggest you to go for Next year CAT exam.

All the best.
13th January 2012, 10:30 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.....
The list of good MBA college in India are as follows........

Good luck...........
14th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADDMISSION IN A GOOD MBA COLLEGE WITH 53 PERCENTILE WITH RESERVATION?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?