18th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?

Respected All,

I want to know whether is it possible to do ICWAI by distance learning as I am doing job.

What is the fees structure for that?

How to apply and when is the last date for admission?

Regards
Deepali

Related Questions:
  1. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. What is the date of ICWAI exam? What is the fee structure?
  4. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. Exam date and fee structure for ICWAI entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  7. Is there any entrance exam for ICWAI? What is the fee structure and which are the best colleges?
  8. Fee structure, procedure, training for ICWAI?
  9. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  13. Information regarding syllabus and fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. How should I register for ICW?
  15. Where is the place for registration of ICWAI? Best institute of ICWA? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  16. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  17. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  18. Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?
22nd April 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?

how to apply and what is the last date of admission
3rd May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?

we have to dout? we want to join icwai in distance to vijayawada
9th May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

where can i get application form and where to apply?
13th May 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to
ICWAI through Distance
Leaning? Fee structure
of the course? How to
apply for it and what is
the last date of
admission?
26th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of foundation ,intermediate& final courses of icwai
27th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

in which name i have to get demand draft for icwai foundation course ?
29th May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do icwa through distant education ? i have completed b com,and i want to know the universities offering it.
30th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

After 12th how to take admisssion in ICWAI?And for taking admission in it i have to clear any competetive exam or Is it easy to take admission without clear any exam like "CPT", or "something" like that.?
with Regards ,
kalpana..
31st May 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

why icwai learning?
31st May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

icwai last date for ragisssstration&fee structure
17th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
13th July 2011, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the job package after completing icwai
12th August 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where can i get application form and where to apply?
yes

u can do .

thanks

sudhir
13th August 2011, 03:08 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you can chek the website of icwai ie www.icai.org
13th August 2011, 03:15 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you can chek the website of icawi ie www.icai.org
16th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

how to apply icwai after passing my b.com
4th September 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission? but i passed 10 2-p,c,m and 10 3 4 5-arts geography honers.
3rd October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do ICWAI through correspondence, where to contact in Coimbatore. I have done M.Com. Give answer to [email protected]
10th December 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Iam aretired auditor in kerala govt co-operative audit department caniget exception and can i doitis any upper age limit iamm 58 my name is bhaskaran iam bcom pgdt(taxation)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?