1st November 2014, 01:17 PM
jyoti gawand

What is the last date of GDCA admission? What is the eligibility of GDCA exam?

What is the last date of GDCA admission?
What is the eligibility of GDCA Exam?

25th June 2015, 02:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of GDCA admission? What is the eligibility of GDCA exam?

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy .

The exam is conducted by Maharashtra Government in the month of May every year. The application forms are available from December every year.The time duration to complete this course is one year .

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the GDCA exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed B.com degree with at least 50% marks from any recognized university .

-The candidate after clearing this exam get a full license for the accounting & auditing works.

GDCA Exam is conducted in two stages .First stage is the preliminary exam and second stage is Main exam .

The preliminary exam is conducted for 200 marks which consists of questions based on general knowledge .

Second stage consists of descriptive type questions of 200 marks .The questions are asked from the subject area of Gujarati, English and technical department.
21st October 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of GDCA admission? What is the eligibility of GDCA exam?

I had appeared for gdca exam in 2014. But due to illness I could not able to appear for all papers. Only paper I & II attempted & secured 50 marks in both papers.Can I now appear for the said exam in 2019?
6th August 2021, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of registration of GDCA? Give details plz
12th December 2021, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is fee structure,what is time duration of this course.what is scope after completed this course plz send me all the information about GDCA course and where I can take admission in Pune on my E-mail id.my email id is [email protected] soon as possible.
7th September 2022, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to join GDCA and give exam in MAY 23. Kindly send me proper details for registration in GDCA. Mail ID : [email protected]
6th January 2023, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have M.A.Eco,pol,geo&Bed and 38 years old .can I get admission for GDC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?