22nd August 2012, 07:38 PM
aananyaa

What is the last date of IBPC Clerk online registration?

sir
pls tell me when the last date of ibps 2012 clerk online registration ho gai kya, agar nahi to kab hai?

24th August 2012, 06:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of IBPC Clerk online registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aananyaa View Post
sir
pls tell me when the last date of ibps 2012 clerk online registration ho gai kya, agar nahi to kab hai?
IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS have not released any notification for recruitment of clerical cadre notification for recruitment for nationalized banks other than SBI and SBI Associates.

May be we have this notification upcoming three months. We can apply for IBPS clerical cadre posts through online.

--->> Application fee for clerical cadre posts is Rupees 350.

--->> For SC/ST candidates examination fee is Rupees 50.

If you want to apply through online, You have latest scan passport size photograph and signature and details of percentages of your academics.

You have to start your preparation now onwards, Clerical cadre exam paper pattern consist following sections those are as follows Numerical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, General Awareness with special reference of Banking Awareness, and computer knowledge.

Official website: http://ibps.in/index.htm
24th August 2012, 06:23 PM
i am sure
Member+

friend,
I want to tell you that IBPS have not announced any news about IBPS clerk post and po exam is already conducted so,I think you should have wait for IBPS action .

Thanks
24th August 2012, 08:37 PM
yogesh8955347778

IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS have not released any notification for recruitment of clerical cadre notification for recruitment for nationalized banks other than SBI and SBI Associates.
May be we have this notification upcoming three months. We can apply for IBPS clerical cadre posts through online.
Application fee for clerical cadre posts is Rupees 350.
For SC/ST candidates examination fee is Rupees 50.
If you want to apply through online, You have latest scan passport size photograph and signature and details of percentages of your academics.
You have to start your preparation now onwards, Clerical cadre exam paper pattern consist following sections those are as follows Numerical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, General Awareness with special reference of Banking Awareness, and computer knowledge.
9th September 2012, 07:31 PM
sailagishetty

To my dear friend
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.IBPS does not release any notification like sbi and sbh.May be we have this notificationupcoming three months. We can apply for IBPS clerical cadre posts through online.
--->> Application fee for clerical cadre posts is Rupees 350.
--->> For SC/ST candidates examination fee is Rupees 50.
You have to start your preparation now onwards, Clerical cadre exam paper pattern consist following sections those are as follows Numerical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, General Awareness with special reference of Banking Awareness,and computer knowledge.For more details check official website.
Official website: http://ibps.in/index.htm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?