5th July 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for MBA distance in Pune Symbiosis?

what is the last date for mba distance admission in pune symbosis for 2013

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for MBA distance admission in Pune Symbiosis?
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune?
  4. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  5. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
  6. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  9. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  10. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  11. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  12. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  13. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence -- [New]
  14. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  15. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  18. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
13th October 2015, 06:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for MBA distance in Pune Symbiosis?

The last date for MBA distance in Pune Symbiosis as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> To apply for MBA program from Symbiosis the candidate have graduation from any recognized university or 3 year Diploma with at least 5 year of supervisory experience.

>> The last date for submission of application form for admission in MBA courses at Pune symbiosis was 30th September 2015.

>> For more information contact at the address as given below:::::::>>>>>>

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Bhavan,
1065 B, Gokhale Cross
Road, Model Colony,
Pune - 411016
Maharashtra
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?