18th August 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the limitation of height in Indian Air Force for girls? What is the age limit?

What is the limitation of height in indian air force for girls? What is the age limit for joining the indian air force?

Related Questions:
  1. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the height requirement and maximum age limit?
  5. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  6. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  7. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  8. Qualifications needed to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Minimum age, height and weight requirement?
  9. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  10. Can I enroll in IAF? Are there chances to become Squadron Leader being Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  11. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  12. What is the qualification required to join IAF?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the age limit?
  14. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  15. Details to write UPSC examination? What is the minimum qualification to write the UPSC examination?
  16. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  17. Can I join Indian Police Force at the age of 30 years?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
18th August 2013, 11:40 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the limitation of height in Indian Air Force for girls? What is the age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the limitation of height in indian air force for girls? What is the age limit for joining the indian air force?

Age Limit For Joining Air Force

To join the Air Force..you can appear for either the Combined Defence Services or the Air Force Common Admission Test..

For the Air Force Common Admission Test..you need to have following qualifications..

1) A B.E/B.Tech degree in any stream from a recognized college with an aggregate of 60%

2) Age has to be between 19-23 years..

3) Your height should not be less than 162.5 cm and you should have proportionate weight..

Visit http://careerairforce.nic.in if you want to have any further details regarding AFCAT..

For appearing in Combined Defence Services Examination :-

1) You must be within the age limit of 19 to 23 years..

2) You should have a graduation degree from an AICTE approved University..

3) Percentage is of not a necessity for CDS..

Visit http://upsc.gov.in for details..

Go through the physical requirement details for the CDS Examination that I have attached..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: docx CDS Physical Standards.docx(22.5 KB, 79 views)
18th August 2013, 03:05 PM
krishnax
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the limitation of height in Indian Air Force for girls? What is the age limit?

Hello,

Physical fitness is one of the most important prerequisites for joining the Air Force. Irrespective of the branch you are applying for, you must fulfill some basic physical standards. Listed below are some guidelines that identify the general physical requirements that are common for all candidates.

Height in Cms ||Weight in Kg

Age Range (Years)

20-25 26-30
148 43 46
149 44 47
150 45 48
151 45 48
152 46 49
153 47 50
154 47 50
155 48 51
156 49 52
157 49 53
158 50 53
159 51 54
160 51 55
161 52 55
162 52 56
163 53 57
164 54 57
165 54 58
166 55 59
167 56 60
168 56 60
169 57 61
170 58 62
171 58 62
172 59 63
173 59 64
174 60 64
175 61 65
176 61 66
177 62 67
178 63 67
SD 5 5

Besides these the following points will also be considered-->

Your chest should be well developed. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cm.

There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.

You should be free of any past history of mental breakdown or fits.

Your hearing should be normal without any evidence of present or past disease of the ear, nose and throat.

There should be no sign of functional or organic disease of the heart and blood vessels. Your blood pressure should also be normal.

The muscles of the abdomen should be well developed without any enlargement of the liver or spleen. Any evidence of disease of internal organs of the abdomen can be a cause for rejection.

An un-operated hernia can make you unfit for selection. If operated, this should have been done at least six months prior to the present examination and healing should be complete without any potential for recurrence.
18th August 2013, 03:11 PM
aashima27

Default Re: What is the limitation of height in Indian Air Force for girls? What is the age limit?

dear aspirant

i m telling you the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE..

to join INDIAN ARMY.
2 test are conducted.

1.CDS
this exam is conducted by union public service commission of india.through this exam you can get admission in indian army, air force, indian navy..

ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS..
1. candidate must be an INDIAN.
2.Candidate should be physically fit, & medically fit for the examination, interview.
3. age limit 19-23 yr
4. must be a graduate in maths physics or engineering.
5. HEight should be 157 cms, nd weight should be in proportion.

2. AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST
age- 19-23 yr
candidate must be a graduate n any subject with minimum of 60% of marks.

you can also visit www.upsc.gov.in
for more details...

all the best
20th March 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I have searched and gone through many website but still could not find the exact height and weight requirement for females ans their qualification needed.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?