13th April 2012, 04:15 AM
Tanweer123

Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?

Sir i hve scrd 51% in with 48% in pcm 12th by jce, may i gt admisn in anna malai university, plz rply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  2. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  7. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  8. How can I get admission in Amity University after scoring 85.33 in PCM and 87 in PCME
  9. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM? Information related to government colleges entrance test dates?
  10. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  11. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  12. When will I get the admission form for B.Ed under Annamalai University?
  13. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  14. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  15. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  16. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?
  18. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
19th April 2012, 01:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanweer123 View Post
Sir i hve scrd 51% in with 48% in pcm 12th by jce, may i gt admisn in anna malai university, plz rply me soon
Annamalai University offers various courses but since you have not mentioned any particular undergraduate course and depending upon your background, I am providing you information regarding the Bachelor of Engineering program offered by the university.

To be considered eligible for the Bachelor of Engineering program, candidate must have qualified higher secondary level of examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. However, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Backward Caste. Candidates belonging to Sc/St category need just the minimum qualifying marks(Pass marks) in the examination to be considered eligible for the program.

The Bachelor of Engineering program is offered in the following disciplines:

Civil and Structural Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturing Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Information Technology
Electronics and Communication Engineering

For more information, refer to the official website of Annamalai University.
15th August 2012, 08:49 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?

dear ,
you can get admission in annamalai university but only on the basis of engineering entrance exams not on the basis of 12 th class percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?