8th May 2011, 11:45 AM
sophiee

What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

Can you tell me what is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

Related Questions:
12th May 2011, 08:48 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiee View Post
Can you tell me what is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?
B.Tech : Bachelors of Technology

B.E : Bachelors of Engineering

Both are synonyms only so don't get confused about the names, just they will be called differently in different universities that's all

Coming to the course of IT(Information technology)

This is said that a low opportunity Field in engineering ,But I don't think so because Every engineer is equally treated in the market,anyways if talk about the candidate aim after choosing B.tech(IT) are

He will be learnt about the hardware of a computer,its cables ,Networking ,Software languages like C,C++,Java,Unix,HTML all are the course material for these engineers

one who is champ all these can't be stopped by anyone in the world he has world wide opportunities

and if he enhances his knowledge by doing some courses like CCNA and Maya and all then his chances to get jobs will increase like anything

This is all about the Course Structure of B.Tech IT while and after your course

Regards

~AdityA~
12th May 2011, 09:59 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

Dear friend,

There is no difference between B.E. and B.tech. People says both are same.
Some people say in B.Tech practicals are more and in B.E. practicals are less.
But Both are same degree. It is as good as MBA and PGDM, both are same but names are different.

B.Tech stands for Bachelors of Technology.

B.E. stands for Bachelors of Engineering.

Yes there is no doubt B.Tech it has got a lot off job opportunities provided individual undergoes some extra courses like CCNA etc.

Then you can get a High Salary job.

Best wishes!!!!!!!
13th May 2011, 12:18 AM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

no ther is no difference btech is the new name of BE
so don't confuse both organised engireening
13th May 2011, 08:22 AM
ginny.duggal
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

B.Tech : Bachelors of Technology

B.E : Bachelors of Engineering

in my opinion b.tech is better but it all depends upon your performance...........
all the best..
21st June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

which is better B.tech or B.e
5th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the main difference between B.Tech and B.E? Which is better between the two? Does B.Tech IT has good job opportunities?

which is the toughest course btech or be
5th August 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

which is better to get IT jobs whether BE or BTECH????
moreover which one is recognised???
18th December 2011, 10:50 PM
chint123

both are almost same, Both are synonyms only so don't get confused about the names, just they will be called differently in different universities that's all

Coming to the course of IT(Information technology)

This is said that a low opportunity Field in engineering ,But I don't think so because Every engineer is equally treated in the market,anyways if talk about the candidate aim after choosing B.tech(IT) are

He will be learnt about the hardware of a computer,its cables ,Networking ,Software languages like C,C++,Java,Unix,HTML all are the course material for these engineers
one who is champ all these can't be stopped by anyone in the world he has world wide opportunities
30th December 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

wheater b.tec orbeis better???
26th February 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want a job in an airline company in india so what should i prefer more b-tec. aeronautical or b-tec. aerospace engeering
waiting for the repely
thanks
26th February 2013, 05:48 PM
sushildhaker

In B.tech degree main focus is kept on practicals as compared to BE.BE degree is old as compared to B.tech,in BE main focus is kept on theoretical concepts and research.In BE you will have a lot of written work.Now a days most of the colleges are offering B.tech
B.tech in information technology is not good since you will not get more growth in this field.Instead of information technology following fields are more preferred -

Computer science and engineering

ECE

Electrical

Mechanical engineering

Civil

Aerospace/aeronautical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?