10th June 2016, 11:15 AM
chaudhari damyanti ishvar

What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission?

How many marks are physiotherapy admission? and which are jobs.? What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission? Can you please guide me with the answer on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in Physiotherapy in Gujarat?
  2. Can i become a Physiotherapist after studying Diploma in Pharmacy?
  3. List of colleges which provides admission in physiotherapy course?
  4. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  5. How can I become a Physiotherapist after passing 12th in Biology?
  6. How much percentage should I get to take admission in physiotherapy college without any donation
  7. How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  10. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
  11. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  12. How much marks we need to score to get admission for Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  15. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  16. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  18. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2016, 02:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission?

The basic eligibility for courses in Physiotherapy is 12th passed or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English. At least 50% of marks should be secured in each of these subjects. Age limit for the candidates is 17 years.
The admission to institutes is through entrance examination. There is a common entrance test for the course in bachelor of physiotherapy.

The salary of a physiotherapist varies depending on the amount of experience and level of qualification. Generally speaking physiotherapist can expect to earn on an average anywhere between 50000 to 100,000 .
10th June 2016, 02:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission?

For joining bachelor degree course in Physiotherapy you have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks. The admission into top institutes will be based on the entrance examinations and those who get good rank will get admission.
After completion of this course you can get job in hospitals, sports and fitness etc.

You can work in the following places after completion:

Outpatient Clinics

Primary Health Care Centres

Fitness Centres

Special Schools

Senior citizen Centre

Community Health Care Centres
10th June 2016, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudhari damyanti ishvar View Post
How many marks are physiotherapy admission? and which are jobs.? What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission? Can you please guide me with the answer on the same. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Biology subject from a recognized University are eligible for graduation degree in physiotherapy.

Your age should be above 16 years.

After completion of this course, you will get jobs in government or private hospitals.
12th June 2016, 12:51 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

The basic eligibility for courses in Physiotherapy is 12th passed or equivalent examination with physics,chemistry,biology and English. At least 50% of marks should be secured in each of these subjects.

There is a common entrance test for the courses in bachelor of physiotherapy.

The admission in to top institutes will be based on entrance examination and those who get good rank will get admission. Age limit for the candidates is 17 years.

After completion of this course you can get good job in hospitals, sports and fitness etc.
27th May 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I've got overall 59% marks in 12th should i have the admission in physiotherapy and neet?? Plzz answer my question
31st May 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What is Mark persantage requir for getting admission in physiotherapy in gujarat in government collage
3rd June 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What is mark persantage requir for getting admission in physiotherapy in Mumbai in government collage
5th June 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

I have not got 50 marks in each subject so I can be able to get the admission in physiotherapy
5th June 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I got 52 percentile in Mhtcet can I get good physiotherapy college??
7th June 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have 48% in 12th and 77% in cet So I can able to get the addmission in physiotherapy
27th July 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Can a matric science student get admission in physiotherapy
21st August 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have got 967 marks in intermediate and I am an oc candidate. Can I get free seat in attached medical college .please answer my question
2nd June 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have taken 75 % marks in 12th nd 11th class so can i get addmission in physiotherapy plz ans my question
18th July 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply a course for physiotherapy
20th July 2020, 04:37 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken 75 % marks in 12th nd 11th class so can i get addmission in physiotherapy plz ans my question
For getting admission in BPT, Eligibility Criteria=

•••Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
•••The candidate should have science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
•••A minimum aggregate score of 50% at the 10+2 level (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
20th July 2020, 04:42 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply a course for physiotherapy
For getting admission into the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course (BPT)
1). There are various Institute specific and region specific entrance exams for BPT admission. Some of these are IPU CET,
BCECE,
IEMJEE,
VEE,
LPUNEST .
2). While in some colleges the admission is on the basis of your 12th score.
10th May 2022, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I have 50 percent marks in fsc medical... Can i get admission in physiotherapist in Rio University? Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?