10th June 2016, 11:25 AM
chaudhari damyanti ishvar

How much marks we need to score to get admission for Physiotherapy course?

How much marks we need to score to get admission for Physiotherapy course? Can you please provide me the information? what is the minimum criteria needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon.

10th June 2016, 01:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks we need to score to get admission for Physiotherapy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudhari damyanti ishvar View Post
How much marks we need to score to get admission for Physiotherapy course? Can you please provide me the information? what is the minimum criteria needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon.
BPT stands for Bachelor for Physiotherapy. It is a bachelor's degree course in the medical science field. Physiotherapy is a science that helps improve movement dysfunction, and promote functions of the human body and optimal health. The work of a physiotherapist is to help patients rehabilitate from a state of incapacity due to genetic defect or the result of an accident or illness.

The total duration of this course is 4.5 years and you will also have to do six months of internship where you will get to learn extensively about manual therapy, therapeutic exercise and the application of several electric equipments.

To pursue this course you need to pass 10+2 board exam with physics, chemistry, biology with 50% of marks in aggregate. After that you can sit for engineering entrance exams like CET, JIPMER, KAIET and so on. Depending on how you score in these exams you will get a college accordingly.

Top Colleges for BPT:-
  • Apollo College of Physiotherapy
  • Indian Institute of Health Education & Research
  • Government Medical College, Nagpur
  • Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
  • Guru GobindIndraprastha University
  • City College of Physiotherapy
  • JSS College of Physiotherapy
  • S.D.M. College of Physiotherapy
25th April 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks we need to score to get admission for Physiotherapy course?

I am appearing for only NEET exam will i be able to get admission in physiotherapy college on the basis of NEET exam and board exam scores
14th May 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get to take addmision in physiotherapy in board or cet
7th June 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed neet will I be able to get seat in physiotherapy college on the basis of neet and board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?