7th February 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?

Sir i have ostogenesis imperfacta due to which my bones are weak. I have a certificate of 40 percentage diability. And also confident that i will get above 90 percentage in boards but still fear of getting admission in iit. So can you please tell me what marks to score to get admission in iit. In the entrance exam that is mains and advance .
Deependra
Student class XII

8th February 2016, 02:29 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Default Re: How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?

The marks required for an handicapped person is different and depend upon how much marks,the topper are gets in JEE mains exams.
the marks relaxation as well as age relaxation is also received in the process of admission in IIT institute.
18th December 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?

Sir I'm having hearing problem and having my certificate with me. As i want do ME and i have enrolled for gate coaching now,so i just want to ask you how much percentage do i have to score in gate to get admission in iit for ME(EEE)
25th August 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I just got 20 percent in my PwD certificate.What benefits I can get in this percentage????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?