5th September 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for BPSC entrance exam?

whit is maximum age limit for bpsc exam....Please send to me the details

30th June 2015, 11:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for BPSC entrance exam?

Full form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission and it conducts Bihar civil services examination once every year for the selection of capable at the highest Civilian posts in the Bihar state. It simply follows the pattern of UPSC.

The general eligibility criteria for the same examination are as following :-

--> You must be an Indian resident.

--> You must have completed your graduation or pursuing the final year of same from a recognized university with any subject of your interest.

--> Your age must lie between 21 years to 30 years. But in case of SC/ST and OBC age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years are provided respectively as per the norms.

--> You must be physically and mentally tough.

The examination is held in three stages which are as below:-

Stage I :- Preliminary test.

Stage II :- Mains.

Stage III :- Personal interview.

For more queries related to the same examination please visit the official website of BPSC i.e; www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
24th May 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am bihar govt employee general candidate age44 years.can I apply and fill the form of bpsc?
27th May 2020, 02:24 PM
Shardha k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am bihar govt employee general candidate age44 years.can I apply and fill the form of bpsc?
No because the minimum age of candidate must be 18 to 37 years. For candidate in general female / OBC (male / female) the minimum required age is 18 and maximum age limit is 42 years . The minimum age of sc/st candidate is 18 ,while the maximum age should not more than 42 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?