13th September 2017, 08:54 PM
Anjali0712

Procedure to find and get Pharmacist government job after completion of B.pharmacy course?

Sir/Ma'am, Please tell me how can I get a hospital pharmacist government job in the hospital. Is there any entrance take place or not? If yes, then can I apply for the exam while doing 4th-year B.Pharmacy course? Can you please answer me?

23rd July 2018, 05:08 PM
beyou

Default Re: Procedure to find and get Pharmacist government job after completion of B.pharmacy course?

All over the year various boards and departments conduct exams for the post of pharmacist which you can apply like DSSSB(delhi subordinate selection board), Central Medical Services, national rural health mission etc.
Just keep an eye on the upcoming vacancies in these departments and boards
some of these allow 4th year students to take exam and some not just check out the new notification when came out as they keep changing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?