9th August 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time required for completion of B.Tech from MDU University?

What is the maximum time to take for completion of B.Tech from MDU University? Is it possible to complete before 4 years? Can someone give me the right information on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

13th August 2017, 02:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the maximum time required for completion of B.Tech from MDU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the maximum time to take for completion of B.Tech from MDU University? Is it possible to complete before 4 years? Can someone give me the right information on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!
Sorry, It is not possible in any condition to complete your B.Tech degree before 4 years because MDU(Maharshi Dayanand University) is Approved by NAAC(National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and follows the rules and regulation of NAAC . According to NAAC rules minimum time to complete B.Tech is 4 years and maximum time is 7 years.

List of B.Tech Courses Offered and Number of Seats Allotted Per Course in MDU :-

1). B.Tech Electrical Engineering:- 60 seats.

2). B.Tech Electronics and Communication:- 60 seats.

3). B.Tech Civil Engineering:- 60 seats.

4). B.Tech Biotechnology engineering:- 60 seats.

5). B.Tech Computer Science:- 120 seats.

6). B.Tech Mechanical Engineering:- 120 seats.

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.Tech is 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.

>> Candidate must have scored 55% marks in 10+2 to apply for MDU.

Fee Structure For B.Tech in MDU:- Fee structure for B.Tech in MDU per year is RS:- 62,834/-
13th August 2017, 06:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum time required for completion of B.Tech from MDU University?

B.Tech is a under graduate course in technology. The duration of this course from any technical institute or university is four years and not less than that. For diploma candidates, it becomes of three years duration because they get direct admission in second year of this course directly.

It is not possible to complete this course before four years. You will have to devote minimum four years to complete this course and receive degree.
10th May 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech pass out student from mdu batch 2010-14. My 4 exams are still left. Can I gave exams now?
24th May 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Btech student from mdu batch 2011 -2014 I want to know the maximum time to complete Btech
20th September 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time to complete btech course? is it 7 or 8 years max?
25th February 2019, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

My batch was 2012-2016 but there are still some exams left so do i have any chance to clear that? Are there 7 or 8 years to time period to clear the b.tech? (Sorry if there is any grammatical mistake but hope you understand what i am saying and please answer me)
7th July 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time for completion of b.tech degree course?
18th August 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

My registration in mdu for b.tech in 2009-13 batch can I apply mercy chance in two semesters.
8th May 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

My reg no 1170730160 in mdu for b.tech in 2011-15 batch can I apply mercy chance in two sem.
2nd August 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Btech student from mdu batch 2011 -2015, I want to know the maximum time to complete Btech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?