28th January 2012, 12:26 PM
rajiv hooda

Any vacancy for government jobs after graduating from MDU university?

sir,
i m rajeev from haryana. i m greduated from mdu univercity.
i want to knew that is there any Vacancy for govt. job which will be suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?
  2. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  3. How to get government jobs after completing MBA in HR from recognized university
  4. Information regarding Placements, Vacancy and Opportunities in Government Jobs for BE ECE candidates?
  5. Government job vacancies available after completing MBA?
  6. Government jobs after completing B.Ed examination?
  7. B.Com or BCA: Better choice after 12th standard?
  8. How do know about the vacancy in BHMS in government of Gujarat?
  9. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  10. Which type of job can I get after scoring 57% in 12th, 49% in 10th
  11. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  12. After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?
  13. Tamilnadu government staff nurse vacancy list and appointment date
  14. How can I get jobs in Banking, Industrial and government sector after graduating in B.E EC?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  16. Under which University government college of Rohtak is affiliated either KU or MDU?
  17. B.ed entrance exam in MDU and list of recognised colleges in MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
31st January 2012, 04:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any vacancy for government jobs after graduating from MDU university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajiv hooda View Post
sir,
i m rajeev from haryana. i m greduated from mdu univercity.
i want to knew that is there any Vacancy for govt. job which will be suitable for me.
If your query is regarding the recognition of your bachelors degree, than I must tell you that Maharshi Dayananda University is recognized by University Grant Commission as well as by the Haryana Government. So, like graduates from any other university, you too, are eligible for those government jobs provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria including your academic qualification, your age etc.

Since you haven't mentioned about your stream, its difficult to suggest you the government jobs, you are eligible for, however, for most of the jobs under state as well as central government, you will have to write and qualify entrance exam conducted separately for each departments and posts.
25th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any vacancy for government jobs after graduating from MDU university?

how are you sir/madam i am a Kenyatta University student looking for internship and i am taking human resource management if their is any job vacancy pleas you conduct me through my phone number 0708329845 or my e-mail address [email protected] thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?