5th May 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the MBBS course fee in Maharashtra?

what is the mbbs course fee in maharashtra/// please tell me what is the course fee

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MBBS in Maharashtra for 12th student? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  3. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  4. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the fee for MBBS course in Maharashtra(Government and private)
  6. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  7. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  8. How to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra with lower fee structure?
  9. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the MBBS course fee in Maharashtra?
  12. Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?
  13. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  14. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  15. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  16. Can I do MBBS in Maharashtra in private college with fee budget of 7 lakh?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Maharashtra Government Medical College
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
27th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the MBBS course fee in Maharashtra?

good morning i want to ask you to upload all medical colleges fees? with their hostel charges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?