7th November 2011, 09:26 PM
monika gulia

Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?

i hav done mbbs from maharashtra but m not a resident of mah state , then wil we get less advantage or priority than those residing here , in maharashtra pg cet ???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  2. How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP
  3. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  5. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  6. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  7. Is it possible to submit online registration for engineering if I am residing outside Maharashtra state?
  8. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  9. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  10. Can my son appear for CET Maharashtra? What is the application date?
  11. List colleges for doing Aeronautical Diploma in Maharashatra? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?
  13. Is it possible to get PhD in Maths from India while residing in UAE?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting MBBS admission in Orissa while am residing at West Bengal?
  15. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  16. Getting PhD from India while residing in UAE with the help of a guide is possible?
  17. If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?
  18. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
22nd July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?

If i've done mbbs from a state, then am i eligible for state pg of that state if i'm not residing in that state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?