23rd September 2012, 07:45 PM
deepika.deep

What is MCA Eligibility for recruitment? List of the companies which can hire me?

I want to known the list of companies which can hire me......my academic details are 10th standard 76,12th standard 60.01,degree(B. SC) 68.7 and MCA 84.2...im currently pursuing MCA 3rd yr 5th sem.....

15th March 2013, 04:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MCA Eligibility for recruitment? List of the companies which can hire me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepika.deep View Post
I want to known the list of companies which can hire me......my academic details are 10th standard 76,12th standard 60.01,degree(B. SC) 68.7 and MCA 84.2...im currently pursuing MCA 3rd yr 5th sem.....

Dear Aspirant,

There are Various Companies who are Hiring MCA students on the following Some Qualification are as listed Below.....

A candidate Must have completed their MCA (Mater of computer Application) From any Recognized Universities.......

A candidate must have secure at least 60% in their Study......

A candidate should not have any Current Backlog in any Subject.....

Maximum 2 years gap permitted Other are not applicable.....

List of best Companies for MCA

All the best

With regards......
Dharm
15th March 2013, 09:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MCA Eligibility for recruitment? List of the companies which can hire me?

Hi dear.......

MCA is a Post graduate degree course which is of 3 year long duration. MCA course is offered to students in most of the Universities and colleges in India.The MCA course offers excellent job opportunity for talented students in software firms and also in MNC's.

There are many companies which hire MCA candidates ......

Good luck.......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcadegree.pdf(198.9 KB, 373 views)
27th April 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My educational certification are 10th(81.6%),12th(78%),bca (57%) from ignou and now i m persuing mca from jamia hamdard(4th sem) and till now i've an aggregate of 75% please suggest some companies for me with best salary packages.
11th February 2020, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

If I get less than 60% in MCA
Will I'm able to get a job
But I scored more than 65% in 10th 12th nd BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?