4th February 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational and age criteria for admission in B.Ed under Delhi University?

I am 34 years old. Sir, can I be eligible for B.Ed course under Delhi University My graduation score is 52% marks in Hindi Hons and Post Graduation with 55% marks. If yes, by when should I apply for getting admission in the session starting 2018?

11th February 2018, 02:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational and age criteria for admission in B.Ed under Delhi University?

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education and it is two year course. The course deals with method of teaching and one the most essential degree for recruitment in teaching jobs.

The minimum required qualification for admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Minimum required aggregate - 50% in bachelor degree or 55% in master degree.

There is no age limit to appear for examination to get admission. For detail information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th February 2018, 07:48 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: What is the minimum educational and age criteria for admission in B.Ed under Delhi University?

Yes..You are Eligible..
Eligibility criteria:
->Graduation with 50% or 55%in Post Graduation..
Only online mode of application in available..Application starts from may 2018..Check the official website www.du.ac.in for detail information or collect the application form through the link www.cie.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?