29th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.A English after passing 11th 8 years back?

I am 11th pass before 8 years but now iam join in b.a english

19th February 2016, 11:21 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join B.A English after passing 11th 8 years back?

It a matter of great happiness that you are planing to go for BA course after 8 Years.

So there is no need to worry about the gap of 8 years. Because there is no age and gap criteria for the BA courses in India. If you are planing to go for this course then you can apply in your regional university itself.

But certain University have their marks criteria to get admission into BA course. The percentage criteria will may differ college to college.

The minimum educational and other criteria for the BA course are as below:

1.You must have completed your 12th from a recognized Education Board.
2.You should have minimum 45% marks in your 12th board exam.
3.You should be a citizen of India.

I am sure that you will be fulfilling these three criteria. And now you should check the update of admission for 2016 Batch.

Visit the official website of your university and apply for the BA course.
Hope you will definitely take an immediate action for your admission in college. Also you can visit to your University for any kind of other information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?