19th February 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for BA in Venketeshwara College under Delhi University?

What is minimum percentage I need to score in my Higher Secondary in order to pursue BA (hons) Political Science in Sri Venketeshwara college under Delhi University? Please provide detail admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  2. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Best colleges in India which offers B.Sc in zoology?
  4. Eligibility to study MA in Philosophy after having completed BA from Pass category?
  5. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  6. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  7. How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Delhi University with 74% in B.Com?
  9. Is MSc electronics from DU is a good course placement wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. Minimum requirement and procedure to get in DU? I am a student of commerce with Maths
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  13. What is the criteria for admission in B.Com in Delhi College?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. From where can I get the mass communication form of Delhi University and IP university? Criteria for admission in Delhi University and IP university?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  17. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  18. Delhi University cut-off for BA English Honors and best college under Delhi University for pursuing BA English Honors? -- [New]
24th February 2018, 09:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for BA in Venketeshwara College under Delhi University?

Venketeshwara is one of the best college in Delhi University. The admission in undergraduate course is conducted as per the university guidelines.

The admission is on the basis of the cut off marks in 12th board examination in best four subject.

The minimum required aggregate in 12th to get admission in Political Science stream is above 95% for general category.

For detail information about the previous year cut off visit at http://www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?