19th March 2011, 11:48 AM
aravindh123

How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?

hi

am doing my third year engineering in computer science stream..

i wish to serve for my country and i wan to join in defense ( army , navy , air force )

my date of birth is 26/08/1991..

please guide me

EMAIL ID : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join IBM from summer training after passing computer science branch?
  2. How to enter defense forces after doing ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job in Defense for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  4. Criteria for CDAC entrance exam? Can I join while studying computer science and engineering?
  5. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  6. Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  8. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  9. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  10. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  11. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  12. Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Delhi for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  16. Am I eligible to join IAF through Permanent Service Commission being a B.E.(Computer Science) Engineering) 3rd year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
19th March 2011, 01:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?

Hello friend,
If you are interested in joining the defense force, you may appear for the Combined Defense Service Exam conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility criteria for the exam are as follows

IMA- The minimum educational qualification required is a degree from a recognized university. The minimum eligible age is 19 year and the maximum age limit is 24 year.

Naval Academy- The minimum educational qualification required is B.Sc with physics and mathematics or Bachelor of engineering. The age limit is 19-22 years.

Air Force Academy- The minimum educational qualification required is a degree wth physics and maths at +2 level or Bachelor of Engineering. The age limit fro the same is 19-23 years.
20th March 2011, 11:26 PM
Abhinav1990

Default Re: How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindh123 View Post
hi

i wish to serve for my country and i wan to join in defense ( army , navy , air force )

please guide me

u can write the qualifying exam applied from upsc and get through the procedure provided by them....
22nd March 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am kanchan mishra pursuing b.tech..m in 3rd year with cs branch...so can i apply for air force after 6th sem n also tell me when form will out??
11th May 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir
i am an engineering student doing my b'tech 3rd year now
i came to know that we can join in defense in our 3rd year
so i want to know the details of the examinations being conducted..
thank you sir
31st May 2011, 10:29 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

IMA- The minimum educational qualification required is a degree from a recognized university. The minimum eligible age is 19 year and the maximum age limit is 24 year.

Naval Academy- The minimum educational qualification required is B.Sc with physics and mathematics or Bachelor of engineering. The age limit is 19-22 years.

Air Force Academy- The minimum educational qualification required is a degree wth physics and maths at +2 level or Bachelor of Engineering. The age limit fro the same is 19-23 years.
2nd June 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i am in 1st year(mechanical engineering) i wanna serve my countryby cracking upsc exam please guide me and please email me at [email protected]
16th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after doing B.E in Computer science
22nd August 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
Being an Indian,I would be really lucky to serve my nation.I'm a 3rd year b.tech (computer science).Please guide me when should i fill forms to make my dream true?
My email Id is [email protected]
26th August 2011, 08:38 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

14th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i m in 2nd year computer engineering branch want to join defence(army,air force,navy) plzz suggest me exam for defense or the way to enter in defense,help me to make my dream true
6th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd yr of my engg... can I fill the form for defece forces and direct ssb for engg students..email me at [email protected]
6th December 2011, 09:45 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindh123 View Post
hi

please guide me

hi,
You can join defence force after completing your B.TECH through qualifying Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass GRADUATION/B.TECH with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

GOOD LUCK!
26th December 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am pursuing final year in (information technology),my study will be completed by may 2012...im having the chance of writng civil services exam going to be held in 2012....plz reply immediately for me sir...
my email id:[email protected]
31st December 2011, 08:53 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,You can join defence force after completing your B.TECH through qualifying Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass GRADUATION/B.TECH with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam

any problem to details you my email id:-[email protected],
21st January 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how we enter in Indian Army after doing diploma in cs branch?
Femail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?