27th June 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pursuing Interior Designing as I have passed BMS 3 years ago?

Hello Sir, I have passed BMS in the year 2013. Am I eligible for pursuing Interior Designing? I want a Degree in Interior Designing.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Interior Designing after completing BMS? What is the process of admission?
  2. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue part time Government Interior Designing course from Mumbai after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering 3 years ago from MSBTE?
  5. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com? -- [New]
  6. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  7. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  8. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  9. Can I pursue Interior Designing course after completing BA (Sociology honors)?
  10. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  11. How to make my career in interior designing? I am pursuing B.A
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?
  14. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  15. Am I eligible for architecture? I have completed certificate in interior designing
  16. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  18. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2016, 02:02 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing Interior Designing as I have passed BMS 3 years ago?

Its very good that you want to reach for something which is out of the league and want to follow your passion and interest and not other's advise and common trend. Your BMS degree is an added advantage but it will not aid you in getting a interior designing degree. You will have to apply for it separately as in the options provided below-

1. You can apply in Bachelors of Fashion Designing course which would be best for you in which interior designing can also be integrated later on.

2. Or you can do B.A in any stream and choose interior designing as an additional option.

3. Diploma in interior designing.

We would recommend you the first option because in the second and third one you will also have to pursue the Masters degree for a successful job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?