21st March 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?

I am physically handicapped MBBS student . Can you please tell me minimum disability percentage(ortho ) required to get benifit in civil services in UPSC ?HOW many students apply in handicapped quota &how many get selected ?

22nd March 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?

describe the benefit of 40% orthopedic ally handicapped.

27th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?

I JUST APPEARED FOR POLY FINAL........
I AM HANDICAPPED BY MY LEG.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE FOR THIS QUPTA???

22nd June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is mentally retarded,will I get the rebate under 80dd of Rs 1 lakh ?
pl respond on my email [email protected] with related circular,my employer is not acceptig. pl help me.thanks.

9th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am handicapped by my leg I just want to knw is there any advantage for me in UPSC exam ...I mean in marks or resarvation qota or any special advantage

18th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a 45% ortho disabled person. Am I elegible to apply in any govt. jobs? Please clarify us.

18th August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can I get any facility from Govt. being a psu employee

8th September 2011, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply in many Govt jobs, barring only a few like Uniform services etc. since your disability percentage is more than 40%, you are eligible to get the reservation meant for Physically Handicapped Category. Wish u all the very best for your future.

17th September 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

MY SON HAVE ONE LAZY EYE. IS HE ABLE TO GET PHYSICAL HANDICAPED CRETIFICATE IN MAHARASHTRA STATE.

3rd October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i m ph candidate of hearind so how much disability percentage is there to get benifit in civil service exam?

10th October 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how many parcentage wants after graduation from arts for upsc

10th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

my son had a heel injury.he went through debridement,flap and skin grafting as part of plastic surgery.yet to be healed.is he physically handicapped?

21st November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 15% physically handicapped.am i eligible for PH in aieee
Meharchand.

24th November 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,if somebody doesn't satisfy ph percentage criteria accoding UPSC than he can be elligible through unreserved quota or not?plz reply

30th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a disabled student. How can i get job in private sector through government help/

28th January 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i'm a student of B.Sc.(IT)-II class. I'm hearing impaired handicapped.Can I get benefit in Civil Service UPSC exam?

13th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am student of arts side so ican apply for upsc exam. what is minimium persentage requierd for this exam

13th March 2012, 10:33 PM
Dexter_Morgan

hi friend....

Graduation degree from a recognized university is the educational requirement for UPSC exam. other eligibility requirements are given below..Eligiblity Criteria for UPSC exam:

Age limit: 21 years must be completed on 1st August of the year,in which you are appearing. Maximum 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.

Number of Attempts:
04 attempts for open, 07 for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. If a person appears in the Preliminary Examination or even one paper is counted as an attempt.

You can apply offline & online for this exam.

FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For more details,please refer to the official website:
www.upsc.gov.in

thank you...
all the best..

27th March 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 29% disability certificate can i get reservation under ph category?

25th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i hav 10%permanant disability of leg injury, m i able to get benefit of pcs exam

9th July 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage needed for handicape quota

12th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % needed for handicapped

13th December 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How much rebate of income tax shall I get, I am having 60% disability.

2nd January 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM 30 PERCENT disability.OF ONE EYE AND OTHER EYE IS ALSO WEEK,USE 3.5NO GLASS. CAN I TAKE ANY BENEFIT IN GOVT. JOB

14th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am having hearing disability of 90% in Right side ear and 20% in left side ear. Am i eligible to apply in Physically hadicapped category?

4th May 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m physically disabled.... i completed my mbbs nd need to do pg ... my both upper limbs are short nd my one leg s short ..can i get the reservation to get pg seat under ph quota.. pkease guide me

4th May 2013, 03:57 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?

Hi Fiend ,

Benefits for physically disabled student in Civil Service Examination ( UPSC ) :--

You are getting many benefits in an examination like ;

1) There is a relaxation of age for you .

2) Relaxation of number of attempts .

3) You will be having lots of reservation during Vacancies , Preferences are given more ..

So friend try your best ,, you may achieve what you want ..

So wish you Good Luck ...!!!

4th May 2013, 04:23 PM
vishal.attitude

hello friend

# why not my dear friend you are able to apply for upsc exam

# but my dear you can't apply for higher like army , airforce etc exams

# you can apply for short term services as you are 40 % handicapped certificate it must helps you

# but the candidate must be graduated any recognized university

# you must be between 21 to 30 years old to apply for upsc exam

# at last all the best my dear one may you get sucess

with regards /

19th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i have 75% disability.
Am i eligible for IAS exam?
Some say yes and some say no!
Pls help.

25th July 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage of orthopedic disability to considered as a physically handicapped quota in various jobs in central and state government?

2nd August 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am having 40% dissability of right eye, can i able to apply physical handicape category

18th September 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have 30% pemanant disability of right foot of injury am i able to get benefits of rail group c or d exam.

9th January 2014, 02:20 AM
sauravsonu90

Thumbs up Re: Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?

you have minimum of 40% of any kind of disability medical certificate then you r in......
and there is no any quota or kimitation to how much student can apply

5th March 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

My Brother have 74% permanent disability of right hand below elbow. Due to accident... Can he get any gov job (just like upsc,mpsc,railway, postal) or able to apply handicap category... Plz reply me sir

9th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 40% disability. What is the relaxation per cent in cut off marks in Government Services. Pleased tell me on my email Id. [email protected]

31st May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 40% disability.am i eligible to apply for upsc civil services exam.sir, plz reply to my email id [email protected]

30th August 2014, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I m pooja from chandigarh. Sir my disabilities percentage is 30%. Can i able to apply govt. Job in disabilities category.

17th March 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hi ...my name sagar i have Amblyopia also called (Lazy eye) does this comes under physical handicaped quta to apply for govt jobs.please reply me at [email protected]

25th January 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 45% ortho disability and how percentage will be needed for a govt job.

30th May 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am disabled by hearing from one side ear with 70%... Will I appeared for physical handicaps categories..

25th November 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How many maximum percentage of disability in hearing impressed handicapped for govt services reservation.

25th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How many maximum percentage of disability in hearing impressed handicapped for govt services reservation.

17th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am having matatorlsgia in right great toe and it spreads to left toe since 9 years. Tried a lot but foot could not became normal. Am I eligible for UPSC or state PCS disabality quota ?
UR GUIDELINES R VITAL FOR ME
THANKS

7th August 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir even disability less than 40% is mandatory to mention while applying for any govt job??
Can I get usability certificate for less than 40% disability

14th September 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a disability of 24percent can I apply for ias

9th June 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 80% disability. And I cleared my 12 th exams. Is there any chance for me to apply in any govt jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?