28th September 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for M.Sc in Delhi University?

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for M.Sc in Delhi University? Can someone please give me the information on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for M.Sc in Delhi University?
  2. Percentage required in BSc to get MSc(Applied Mathematics) admission in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT?
  4. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in MSc electronics in delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  7. Can I apply to study B.Com in Delhi University with 85% in 12th?
  8. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  9. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
  10. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  11. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  12. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  13. Cutoff percentage required in BSc General of Calcutta University to study MSc(Zoology) Honours?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  15. Required minimum percentage for M.D. in Good Universities?
  16. What can I do after BSc? How much percentage is required for MSc?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi?
  18. Minimum percentage in BSc for IIT MSc and minimum percentage in 12th?
29th September 2017, 08:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for M.Sc in Delhi University?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science and is two year course. The admission in Delhi university is conducted through entrance test as well as merit basis ( for candidates passed bachelor degree from Delhi university ).

The required aggregate to appear in entrance examination varies with course. For some of the course required aggregate is 60% while for some course it is 50% relaxation for reserved category.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
29th September 2017, 09:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for M.Sc in Delhi University?

Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university in India.

The eligibility criteria to pursue Master's degree in Science from Delhi University:

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year candidates can apply for this course from DU.

Minimum of 65% marks in bachelor's degree required to apply for M.Sc DU admissions.

There are some seats reserved for DU candidates and some non reserved seats for other university candidates.
29th September 2017, 10:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for M.Sc in Delhi University? Can someone please give me the information on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

For M.SC degree course minimum percentage required to apply is 60% marks in bachelors of science degree, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates. Here below are details regarding M.SC courses offered in Delhi University:-

>> In Delhi University M.SC Courses offered are M.SC in Anthropology, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer science, Electronics, Genetics, Geology, Home science, Microbiology, Operational research, Physics, Statistics, Plant molecular biology, Zoology etc.

>> Duration of master of science course is 2 years and minimum qualification required to apply is B.SC degree from government recognized institute.

>> For more details please visit www.du.ac.in
29th September 2017, 10:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Delhi university is among the best university offering post graduate and other courses.

The admission in post graduate course is conducted through entrance test while 50% of the seats are reserved for admission on merit basis for candidates who have passed bachelor degree from delhi university.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% or 60% which varies with courses.

To get detail information visit at www.du.ac.in.
29th September 2017, 11:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There is a certain educational qualification required and percentage criteria required to be eligible for doing M.Sc in Delhi University.

The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" in concerned stream from a recognized university.

As you are done with B.Sc course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc course from Delhi University.

You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for doing Master's Degree from Delhi University.
30th September 2017, 12:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The required minimum aggregate to appear in entrance examination for admission in Delhi university varies with course.

For some of the course the required minimum eligibility is 50% while for other it is 60%. So, kindly visit official website of the university for detail.

On half of the seats admission is conducted through merit basis but it is only for candidates who have passed bachelor degree from Delhi university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?