17th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Raktim Nath

What is the minimum requirement for MS in computer science with fee structure and scholarship

What is the minimum requirements for MS in computer science with fee structures and scholarships?Do those universities ask for 10 and 10+2 results,if yes,what are its minimum requirements and what is the minimum degree requirement?What competitive exam should i take and the detailed procedures to apply to those universities?i prefer mostly brown university,yale university,etc.....

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirement for getting admission in class 11th Science? Fee structure and hotel facility?
  2. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  3. Which is the best college in Patna(Bihar) for BCA, B.Tech, B.E, BSc in Computer Science? What is the minimum fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  5. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  6. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University? -- [New]
  7. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  8. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  9. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  10. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  11. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class
  13. What is the eligibility to appear for CS course? What is the fee structure and how can I get the scholarship? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  14. Best college for pursing MS in computer science? Cost of the full course, accommodation? Details about the entrance test and scholarship?
  15. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  16. Fee structure of M.E. Computer Science?
  17. What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?
  18. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?