15th May 2012, 10:45 PM
sampada asarkar

What are the management topics available for MBA? In which institutes can I get a job? How much salary can I expect?

I am doing B.Sc. Nursing.then I wnt to do M.Sc. Nursing.thenMBA. Which management topics are available for MBA? Which are best among them?the duration of that course? In which hospitals, institutes I will get job? How much will be the salary?what is the scope after that? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which management topics are available for MBA? What is the duration of the course? How much is the salary?
  2. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  3. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  4. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  5. Salary that I can expect after finishing MBA ? Is doing MBA a wise option?
  6. How much salary can be earned after doing Fabrication Technology course? -- [New]
  7. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  8. Which are the part time colleges in Thane of MBA? How much salary can I expect from MBA course?
  9. Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?
  10. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  11. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  12. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  13. What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  15. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  16. Is it good for me to complete PG diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible for NET with PGDM degree in HR?
  18. How much does it cost for MBA Airport Management studies? What is the salary for that job?
6th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the management topics available for MBA? In which institutes can I get a job? How much salary can I expect?

is kolhan university is good for bba ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?